I'm 27 now. I am living in the smallest version of a bedroom in a row house of the "up-and-coming," area of Washington DC. I am a nursing student. Today I am on a break from school, leading to my rediscovery of this page. I am in some serious debt. I have a new, great set of friends, which I have sort of inherited from my...
I have a boyfriend. This is not new. It's almost a year old, now. Sometimes, though, it still feels pretty new. Especially since I have always been better at telling my feelings to an inanimate object, such as a piece of paper, or this screen, than to a person. By the way, I don't remember changing the background to this page to the glorious pink that it is, but I love it.
Anyway, last night I finally realized that I need to talk to him. I need to tell him what's going on, and I want to. I want to have discussions and live with the intention of inviting him into my soul, because how else can a relationship work? Unfortunately, this light bulb went off in the middle of the night. I began to cry, because I suddenly felt isolated within my own intimate relationship. Very strange. However, this is easily fixed, is it not? He wants me to talk to him, nearly begs me, in fact. So - pray, or wish me luck, or send good feelings. I'm going to talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment