I just thought I'd try this. Sometimes I have things to say - maybe someone will find it interesing? "Riendome," translated from Spanish, means "laughing," and implies that I am the one laughing with that little "me" on the end. It needs an accent mark - I created this blog on a whim, so I didn't take the time to figure out how to put it there, yet. I don't know if there will be a theme here, or if I even want to attach one. I guess I'll just have to see.
About me? I'm 26. Single. Unintentionally independent. A bilingual white girl. A nail-biter. A runner. A Catholic. The oldest of four siblings. Short. A traveller. The driver of a 1995 Honda Accord that passed inspection AGAIN this year. Optimistic. Impatient. Regular hair donor (Locks for Love). Bad at remembering birthdays. A food lover. Simple. Hopeful. Motivated. Disorganized. Absent-minded. A sea glass collector. A singer - if you want me to stop just tell me. Not a leader or a follower. Muscular. Blonde. Vain? An injustice hater.
And I love to laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment